Thursday, December 31, 2009

Zappos CEO Tony - Part 1.

Funny and wise things read from Zappos.com CEO Tony:

1.
Honorable Mention at "Technically Correct, But Not So Helpful" Awards

2.
I don't like it when restaurants asking if I want my water still or sparkling. I'd rather they ask "dead or alive?"

3.
I think my Christmas tree might be feeling lonely.

4.
"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself." -Wayne Dyer

5.
Glad we are putting radios in our office restrooms to make things less awkward. I was uncomfortable w/ hiring bathroom DJs.

6.
Late night dinner with my family. My mom just announced to the table that she was 80% vegetarian.

7.
Did u know if u put a raisin in a glass of champagne, it will go up&down continuously? This has been our entertainment tonight.

8.
Sushi at @kerrysimon restaurant w/ family. My mom brought her own chopsticks w/ carrying case. At least she didn't bring fish.

9.
Checked in. Hotel manager said "We've been expecting you Tony!" Felt special, then realized that's also known as a reservation.

10.
"Every artist was first an amateur." -Ralph Waldo Emerson